dijous, 26 de novembre del 2015

An informal letter

Writing an informal email

Hi Kelly

How are you? What have you been doing since we last met? I've been getting involved in an animal shelter.

I used to think that the shelters were bad for animals, but I decided to go along to a meeting anyway. I'm glad I did because it made a real impression on me! We meet twice a week to plan things which will make a difference to the abandoned dogs' life. We've just finished organizing our plan to help the abandoned animals and it's been a big success, so I'm really pleased.

Has that ever happaned to you? I mean, have you had an opinion about something but then you get involved in it and change your mind? It happaned to me! And I feel much more outgoing and confidence now.

Anyway, I've got to go now, otherwise I'll be late for our next meeting. Keep in touch!

Mariona





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada