dijous, 26 de novembre del 2015

A formal letter

21 Agatha Road
Warwick
CV5 2XS




Computers and more
267 Dean Street
W1D 5RS

Wednesday 10th November


Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about your new computer model which I purchased online, last week, from your website. The description online claims that the computer was new and in a good condition. Unfortunately, this description is totally inaccurate.

In the first place, the computer was completely broken when it arrived. I had bought the computer because it was the new model on the market. But when it arrived I realised that the computer was an old model, which makes me feel so angry.

Secondly, the computer set label says it should contain the computer and one computer charger, but there was only the computer. This means I am not going to be able to use the computer, which is really frustrating.

As a result, this product is really not the same one that you advertise, and I am enclosing the set with this letter and I would appreciate a full refund. I look forward to receiving it in the near future.

Yours faithfully


Mariona Ramírez. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada