dijous, 1 d’octubre del 2015

My last summer

My last summer

Hi, today I'm going to talk about my last sumer 2015. First of all I'm going to talk about my japanese course of summer, second I'm going to talk about my trip to Palma de Mallorca, and finally, I'm going to explain my 11th of September, or 11S.

Well, when I finished the school in June, I started going to my Japanese summer classes. I went to my academy every week until the 15th of July, when I finished it. I learnt a lot of new things and of course my teacher left me a lot of homework to do during the rest of the summer.


In the rest of July I didn't do anything special, although, I spent a few weeks in my grandparents' house and I helped them in their work, as always. Also I went to Port de la Selva with my friend Judit, for a couple of days.


In the second week of August our friends Carles, Mercè, Judit, my family and I, we made a trip to Palma de Mallorca. We rent a house for a week in a beautiful place called Can Pica Fort. We visited a lot of places like 'Les coves del drac', 'Cala del gat', Santa Margalida and others.


Finally when the trip to Palma de Mallorca ended, I stayed in Banyoles for a couple of weeks and I finished all my homework. In 11 of September my family, my grandparents and our friends, Carles, Judit and Mercè went to Barcelona. It was one of my favourite days in the holidays.

And that was my last summer, I hope you enjoyed it, bye.



Classmates:

Cèlia: She went to the U.K and Monaco
Clàudia Guilana: She spent 4 days in Lleida and also she past a few weeks in Platja d'Aro.
Clàudia Vallmajó: She went to France with her family. Every day she went to the beach.
Xènia Tubert: She trained so hard for her competition in Belgium.
Quim: He went to Lourdes with Jordi, Núria and others... He also went to Sant Antoni de Calonge for a couple of weeks
Xènia Salellas: She went to Lourdes for a couple of weeks. In the rest of the summer she went to Caldea.

Maria Port: She went to Lourdes too. 






Observation of your oral presentation

Presentation:
Did you use any resources? Yes
Were the resources relevant and attractive? Yes

Body language and eye contact:
Did you look at your audience most of time? Yes
Did you read from your notes? Sometimes
Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? All the time

Structure:
Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes
Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? Yes
Which ones? I used the 'First, then, finally, what I liked the most'


Content:
Did you introduce interessting information to your audience? I intoduced funny infomation
Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet/books? No
Was your information more superificial or more detailed and original? Yes, I think.


Language:
Did you check your grammar? Yes
Did you use rich/new vocabulary looking up the dictionary? No
Did you use sentence linker? Yes
Did you use fillers? Yes, but ont all the time


Pronunciation & Intonation:
Did you know how to pronunce all your words? Most of them
Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? No
Did you change your tone of voice or use monotone all the time? I changed my tone of voice
Did you speed in a fluid continum or with breaks and interruptions? With breaks

Self-evaluation: You are your teacher, what mark did you get? 7,89



























Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada