dijous, 24 de setembre del 2015

Everest/ Pan

EVEREST

This film is based on the terrible Mount Everest Disaster of 1996 when eight people trying to reach the summit died in a blizzard. The two expedition groups were guided by experienced climbers and they all showed great courage and determination to survive. But nothing could have prepared them for de Everest...


Comment: In my opinion, I think that it's gonna be a great movie. The plot is so interesting and, a couple weeks ago, I watched the trailer and I loved it. I cannot wait to watch it!


PAN

This fantasy-adventure film is the story of origins Peter-Pan. Peter is a 12 years-old orphan who lives in London. Then, one night, he is taken from the orphanage and transported to a magical world of pirates warriors and fairies. Peter has a great adventures, but he wants to know one thing: why did his mother leave him at the orphanage...


Comment: This is gonna be a bad film I mean, I watched the original Peter Pan film, and I liked so much... but this? Is like they wanted to create a new Peter Pan... (in my opinion) anyway it seems to be interesting. Definitely I won't go to watch it, but if you are a Peter Pan fan, go and watch it.








Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada